Services: Talent Search
Talent Search and Recruitment
Axelia Partners has the experience and resources to facilitate searches and recruitment for new hires; our resources include professional recruiters with deep industry knowledge and experience in health sciences, software and high technology. Consult with Axelia Partners for:
- Job description and search scoping
- Candidates sourcing (job posting and direct outreach)
- Candidates screening
- Interviews down to the short list
- Decision making
Learn how we can help you to hire the right local talent fast.
Once you have hired the right people for your U.S. entity, Axelia Partners can advise regarding compensation and benefits and administer your payroll. Learn more about our Compensation and Benefits Services and our Payroll Administration Services.
We are currently recruiting for these positions:
- Clinical Account Manager – Global medical device company: Full time, 3 yrs of experience as application specialist/sales rep. Medical or technical degree, based in Miami, FL
- Junior Recruiter: Full time, entry level, 1-2 yr experience in recruiting, sales or customer service. Bachelor’s degree in business or HR, based in Cambridge, MA
- Corporate Paralegal: Full Time, 2+ yrs of experience in corporate governance for corporate law firm. Paralegal certification required, based in Cambridge, MA
- Accounting Intern – 18 months: J-1 visa, full time. 2 yrs of accounting or financial reporting experience. College degree in business, accounting or finance, based in Cambridge, MA
- Sales Manager US – Construction equipment supplier: Full Time, 5 yrs of experience in developing and facilitating a dealer network in similar industry, based in Walpole, MA