follow link Our mission is to facilitate the U.S. expansion of international businesses and entrepreneurs. We support them throughout their venture, by providing all the administrative and accounting services necessary to operate efficiently and compliantly in the U.S.
http://buy-generic-clomid.com In partnership with its clients, Axelia Partners manages the daily support activities so that organizations can focus on their core activities and business development in the U.S.
- follow link We support every stage of your U.S. venture: Axelia Partners helps companies navigate the challenges of doing business overseas at every stage: from setting up and managing day-to-day operations to supporting new expansion plans.
- informazioni vardenafil generico 20 mg We provide a one-stop resource: Through a comprehensive range of administrative, accounting and advisory services, Axelia Partners provides a one-stop resource for all the support and expertise needed to successfully develop and grow businesses in the U.S.
- go site We offer personalized attention to every engagement: Axelia Partners’ team members provide each client with personalized attention so they can best tailor the breadth of our business services to the specific needs of each company.
- source site We keep you safe and compliant: Expanding in the U.S. presents unique and complex business challenges related to compliance and local laws. Axelia Partners’ goal is to minimize risks, protect the interests of the parent company, and most of all, keep its clients safe and compliant.
http://acrossaday.com/?search=levitra-plus-cheap-coupons For over 25 years, more than 500 companies have benefited from Axelia Partners’ collaborative, client-focused approach.
- In 2018, Axelia Partners opened an office in New York City to better serve its clients.
- In 2016, Philippe Suhas spearheads the development of Talent Search, the staffing and recruitment practice of Axelia Partners.
- In 2015, Marie Landel & Associates officially becomes Axelia Partners.
- In 2013, Alexandra Suhas take partnership in the company. She helps to expand the company’s services by providing expert assistance and advice to international businesses which want to expand in the U.S.
- In 2010, Alexandra Suhas becomes CEO of Marie Landel & Associates.
- In 1989, French CPA Marie Landel established Marie Landel & Associates in the Boston area to offer accounting services to French companies with subsidiaries in the U.S.
Axelia Partners’ clients are from a dozen countries and operate in key industries including information technology, medical and life sciences, media, ecommerce, manufacturing and retail.
source E. Stevenson, Director for the Americas
prezzo vardenafil generico online 2017 B. Vallayer, VP Marketing and Sales
dove acquistare viagra generico 100 mg a Firenze F. Cantou, CFO