Services: Expatriation Support & Inter-Company Policies
Immigration and Expatriation Support
Our professional staff can:
- Leverage a deep understanding of U.S. Immigration practices to help you evaluate immigration options
- Partner with experienced immigration lawyers to prepare all required documentation (immigration forms, business plan, translation of parent company financials, etc.) to accelerate the immigration clearance process
- Offer comprehensive compensation equalization analysis to manage the cost of expatriation and ensure competitive offers for expatriates; this survey encompasses all aspects of overall compensations, including local and federal taxes, employer and employee taxes, insurances and cost of living adjustments
- Create customized benefit packages for expatriates
You may also want to check the Compensation and Benefits Services we offer for your U.S. employees.
Our international team has the ability to:
- Help you navigate the legal and tax complexity of inter-company contracts with your U.S. entity
- Define and implement cash management agreements, transfer pricing arrangements, and management fees agreements, which may vary depending on your company profile, industry, business model and strategy
Once your inter-company policies are in place, Axelia Partners helps administer them if you need. Learn more about our Administration and Accounting Services.