Talents: Postes à pourvoir
Postes recemment disponibles
Nous recrutons actuellement pour les postes suivants aux Etats-Unis:
- Regional Sales Manager – Medical Devices Company: Full-time, based in Texas. Sales experience in the spinal device field. Experience working with independent sales reps and strong network of Key Opinion Leaders.
- Office Manager – Medical Devices Company: Based in the Boston Area. 3+ years of experience in administrative work in medical arena. Ideally experience with logistics and operations tasks.
- Customer Support Manager – Software Company: Based in the Boston Area. At least 3 years of experience in customer support role in tech industry. Experience working on technical issues/bugs related to software.
- Marketing Communications Associate – Medical Devices company: Full time, based in Pembroke, MA. Entry-level role. Preferable to have some experience, but recent grads with Marketing/Communications degree are welcome. Possesses video and photo editing skills. Excellent communication skills.
- Clinical Applications Specialist – Medical Devices Company: Full time, based in the Boston area. 3+ years of clinical experience in a technical role, with certification to work in an operating room. Ability to travel extensively.
- Field Service Engineer – Medical Devices Company: Based in the Boston Area. 3+ years of experience in similar role. Experience working on software technology and hardware. Ability to travel up to 50%.
- Talent Acquisition Manager – Software Company: Full-time position, based in the greater Boston area. At least 3 years of experience in recruiting and HR, French language is a plus.
- Business Development Representative – Software Company: Full time position, based in the greater Boston area. Work or internship experience in sales/business development.
- J1 Financial Analyst Trainee – Management Services Company: Full time position, based in New York City, NY. Responsibilities include assisting accountants and account managers with clients’ daily accounting operations and financial statements. Bachelor’s degree and at least 1 year of accounting or financial reporting experience required. Candidate must be eligible for the J-1 Trainee program. Start date in December 2019.
- J1 Accounting Trainee – Management Services Company: Full time position, based in Cambridge, MA. Responsibilities include daily operations of clients. Bachelor’s degree and at least 1 year of accounting experience required. Candidate must be eligible for the J-1 Trainee program. Start date in March 2020.
Posez votre candidature
Vous vous intéressez à un de ces postes? Remplissez le formulaire ci-dessous et mentionnez le poste que vous considérez. Vous pouvez également envoyer votre candidature à firstname.lastname@example.org.